Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPENING AN ACCOUNT

Options
  • 31-07-2015 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My family comes from Ireland, and as I go from 44 to 45 I plan to move to County Cork.  Can I open a banking account with you now so that I may begin to save money for when I get there?

Thank you,

Steven

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭DublinBeaker

What are the conditions on opening a back account. My cousin lives in UK but regularly comes to Ireland. She would like to open an Irish back account but what would she need?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Good Morning allforpoetry & DublinBreaker,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

To discuss opening a Bank of Ireland Current Account please contact our Account Opening Team on 0035314044034 and a representative will be happy to assist you.

Advisors are available on 0035314044034 Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm and on Saturday from 10am to 2pm.

Please see here for more information on Bank of Ireland Current Accounts.

If there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Have a good weekend.
    Helen

Advertisement