Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons

Options
  • 31-07-2015 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Anyone out there interested in giving me a few guitar lessons? I play a bit already (self-taught and it shows!!) but would like some proper instruction and maybe learn a few new things.

Pm me if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Anyone out there interested in giving me a few guitar lessons? I play a bit already (self-taught and it shows!!) but would like some proper instruction and maybe learn a few new things.

Pm me if interested.

Greystones Theatre Studios (behind Super Valu) - there's a guy based in there who gives lessons, I've heard he's very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stanley1980

Thanks- I've heard good things too but I think I'm right in saying they're closed for the summer. I'm off work for another few weeks so was hoping to get started asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Thanks- I've heard good things too but I think I'm right in saying they're closed for the summer. I'm off work for another few weeks so was hoping to get started asap.

justinguitar.com is good, and free. He has specific modules on Blues, Jazz, fingerstyle etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

loyatemu wrote: »
    justinguitar.com is good, and free. He has specific modules on Blues, Jazz, fingerstyle etc.
    Thank you so much for this post-brilliant site.

Advertisement