Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about emobile 150 plan

Options
  • 31-07-2015 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi folks,

A few quick questions on the emobile 150 plan.
    http://www.emobile.ie/eircom-customer-plans/

It mentions 'unlimited landline' calls. Can you explain this further? Does it include landline calls to any landline in the Rep of Ireland? i.e. can I call eircom landlines and upc landlines or vodafone landlines too for free?

I'm currently an eircom landline customer. The plan mentions 6 months free if I'm an eircom customer.
    What happens to the mobile priceplan price if I change my landline from eircom or cancel it after let's say 8-9months? 

Thanks in advance for your help,
    spanner

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

spannerism wrote: »
    Hi folks,

It mentions 'unlimited landline' calls. Can you explain this further? Does it include landline calls to any landline in the Rep of Ireland? i.e. can I call eircom landlines and upc landlines or vodafone landlines too for free?

I'm currently an eircom landline customer. The plan mentions 6 months free if I'm an eircom customer.
    What happens to the mobile priceplan price if I change my landline from eircom or cancel it after let's say 8-9months? 

spanner
    Hi spannerism

Yes 'unlimited landline' calls means free calls to Irish landlines within the republic of Ireland anytime - which included land lines with other service providers like the Vodafone & UPC etc.

Yes it's 6 months free if you are an eircom customer and bundle with your eircom land line account - however if the land line is cancelled or or moved to another provider the promotional free 6 months will no longer apply as it's offered on the condition of bundling with your land line service.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭spannerism

Thanks Alan for getting back to quick.

What happens if I cancel my eircom landline in month 8? I take it the monthly rental will remain the same? 15 Euro.

Also, is this offer available in store too? or just online.

spanner
    Hi folks,

spanner
    Hi spannerism

Yes 'unlimited landline' calls means free calls to Irish landlines within the republic of Ireland anytime - which included land lines with other service providers like the Vodafone & UPC etc.

Yes it's 6 months free if you are an eircom customer and bundle with your eircom land line account - however if the land line is cancelled or or moved to another provider the promotional free 6 months will no longer apply as it's offered on the condition of bundling with your land line service.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Alan for getting back to quick.

What happens if I cancel my eircom landline in month 8? I take it the monthly rental will remain the same? 15 Euro.

Also, is this offer available in store too? or just online.

spanner
    Hi folks,

spanner
    Hi spannerism

Thanks
    Al
    Hi spannerism

I have double checked this with our billing operational departments whom have advised that should the emobile 150 plan be bundled with the eircom account the contract period for the land line and other services will be extended for a further 18 months. This would be a specific condition of the deal/promotion.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement