Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad Screen Repair Dublin

Options
  • 31-07-2015 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi all, can anyone recommend a good iPad repair service in Dublin for a reasonable price? Its the outer screen of an iPad Air 2 that needs to be replaced (thanks to my lovely dogs!!) Im in North County Dublin but don't mind travelling a bit for a good deal :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 81 ✭✭jay2k6ie

Hi all, can anyone recommend a good iPad repair service in Dublin for a reasonable price? Its the outer screen of an iPad Air 2 that needs to be replaced (thanks to my lovely dogs!!) Im in North County Dublin but don't mind travelling a bit for a good deal :)

I've used E-Tech in Dundrum to fix the wifes iPad twice and I find them excellent. It took about 2 hours and they charged me €70 to replace the glass and gave me a warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Same thing just happened to me except as a result of cats instead of dogs. Most places only have limited stock of Air 2 screens and they're not cheap. Looking at around £225 to get the screen replaced...or £300 for Apple to replace it entirely.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

jay2k6ie wrote: »
    I've used E-Tech in Dundrum to fix the wifes iPad twice and I find them excellent. It took about 2 hours and they charged me €70 to replace the glass and gave me a warranty.

I've been to this store with a phone screen and a tablet charging problem.
    Phone screen €40 was fixed in under half hour.
    €60 to fix a tablet that was only just out of warranty when Samsung through Carphone Warehouse had some ridiculous fixed charge of €220 without even having a repair person check what the problem was.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭mosesgun

just wondering if you managed to get that ipad air 2 screen replaced? Where did you get it done and was it expensive. Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭straighttohell

Hi, one place not to use is FIXIY. The Dublin based company with the bells & whistles website. Rubbish products, rubbish service

• Advertisement
Advertisement