Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio in Ballymote

Options
  • 31-07-2015 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

I hope someone can help my with this query. My sister (a non-Boardsie) had some treatment from a physio in Ballymote town called Shane Gallagher. It was back in 2012 and she said he was brilliant. Unfortunately she's been looking to go back to him after a flare up of her problem and she can't find him.

She has texted his number and got no reply and in desperation, she called around to his clinic in Ballymote on Wednesday only to be told he has moved and is no longer there. If anybody knows where Shane has moved his practice to, can you please send me a PM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

I hope someone can help my with this query. My sister (a non-Boardsie) had some treatment from a physio in Ballymote town called Shane Gallagher. It was back in 2012 and she said he was brilliant. Unfortunately she's been looking to go back to him after a flare up of her problem and she can't find him.

She has texted his number and got no reply and in desperation, she called around to his clinic in Ballymote on Wednesday only to be told he has moved and is no longer there. If anybody knows where Shane has moved his practice to, can you please send me a PM.

He is a physio in the hospital now, i'm not sure if he takes on private patients anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

DULLAHAN2 wrote: »
    He is a physio in the hospital now, i'm not sure if he takes on private patients anymore

He does. I went to him when he was with the HSE down in the Midlands and I went to him when he was in Sligo General. All I heard was he moved from his old spot in Ballymote, but I've no idea where too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TomBtheGoat

DULLAHAN2 wrote: »

According to the sister he does, she told me he working in Sligo General when she was going to him.

Advertisement