Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graffiti/Grungy locations in dublin

Options
  • 31-07-2015 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey, I've been setting up some shoots that need some real urban, wrecked, distraught locations like abandoned factories and that
    Does anybody know of any good spots in north Dublin or the city center?
    Would really appreciate it!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Old Bread Mill in Phisboro?

Not sure how accessible it is

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

maximoose wrote: »
    Old Bread Mill in Phisboro?

Not sure how accessible it is

Yeah, i thought of that myself too - that's the one at the back end of the Printers there, opposite the Sunnybank? Heard you can walk in round the back, haven't seen it myself though.

The lane behind Whelans on Wexford St. has a load of graffiti'd walls too. Not a lot of foot traffic either, but there's a garage there so you'd be moving for the cars coming in and out - perfect on Sunday mornings though.

There's a place up in Blanch too, near the aquatic centre that's an old, fallen apart building. Was there about two years back and it was a decent spot - mightn't be the same now, but worth a looksee!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Back of blackrock dart station
    13079224243_6decec7693_b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Temple bar a street behind Aston Quay parallel to it and Fleet Street . Near Rory'd fishing tackle shop.Has a stylised male genitalia.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Down by the side entrance to the Olympia?

• Advertisement

By the civic offices near Christ church.

Adair lane is the location of my first post btw

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Rainbow Rapids Dun Laoghaire
    Hellfire Club
    Bolands Mill

Advertisement