Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Medical

Options
  • 31-07-2015 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I have been offered a position with Three and I am going to take it but I have heard from a friend that works there that you have to complete a medical questionnaire. I have a heart condition will this affect my chances of getting a position?what is the reason for this I have never seen this before in a job application. Does anyone have a copy of one to see what they are looking for?This has thrown me for a loop now and completely taken the sheen off the offer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭tara83

Medicals would be fairly standard for large companies. All they want to see is that you are medically fit to do the job - very likely especially for an office job or if you need any adaptions at work like if you needed a different chair or something. It will just be a series of questions which are reviewed by a nurse. They may contact you to discuss your condition but no need to worry.

Advertisement