Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ship Battle game help

Options
  • 31-07-2015 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so i was looking at a trailer for Battlestations: Midway (€1.74 on Humble Bundle at the moment), and it reminded me of a game on the PS2 which i loved. It was similar to Battlestations, but i'm nearly positive it wasn't one of them.

Basically, it revolved mainly around the ships, starting off with a small destroyer type ship, and as you progressed you got to upgrade to different classes and guns. You had to manage the power to weight ratio. You could also change between destroyers, battelcruisers, aircraft carriers, etc.

There was a story, and it was a bit OTT, because by the end i had a dual hull mega destroyer with a stupid amount of cannons, guns, launchers and torpedos.

Would love to play it again, but can't for the life of me remember what it's called, and Google is not working with me today!

Edit: In typical fashion, i found out it was NavalOPs: Warship Gunner the second i posted this!

So, instead, can anyone recommend a game very like this? As in, building your own ships and heading off to destroy some bad guys?

Advertisement