Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Somewhere to bring 10yo child who likes art/craft

• 31-07-2015 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm bringing my 10 year old niece to Dublin for a sleepover and would like to treat her. She is really into art and craft and has said she'd like to do something along those lines. I've looked at giddy studios in Dundrum and think it could be good.

Has anyone been here? Was it good? Is there anywhere else you could recommend?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

The National Gallery usually have some family art events during the summer - worth checking out
    nationalgallery.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭peeps78

Theres Imaginosity Childrens Museum in Sandyford
    The Ark in Temple Bar
    The Makeshop if she likes technical stuff and its right across the street from the National Art Gallery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 JansStuff

Hi. Yes we've been there lots of times and it is lovely. A bit pricey but it is very well run and the girls there are a great help. The only issue may be that you can't take your work home on same day, it gets fired in bulk so you'd have to be in dublin about 2 days later to pick it up.
    shellycub wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm bringing my 10 year old niece to Dublin for a sleepover and would like to treat her. She is really into art and craft and has said she'd like to do something along those lines. I've looked at giddy studios in Dundrum and think it could be good.

Has anyone been here? Was it good? Is there anywhere else you could recommend?

Thanks!!

Advertisement