Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roddy Piper Dead

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I was over at my girlfriends mothers today with her and we were talking about various **** and we started talking about Roddy and straight off the bat she turns around and says oh sure there all on steroids no wonder there all dying

I swear I've never wanted to punch someone in the mouth more in my whole life I hate how small minded some people can be....

Sorry had to share

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Not much honouring from Nikki Bella there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

think that was Emma there.

the crowd was worse though, some of them didn't have the decency to stay quiet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭savemejebus

think that was Emma there.

the crowd was worse though, some of them didn't have the decency to stay quiet.

Emma was bad with the eye rolling or whatever she was doing but Nikki was posing with the bloody divas belt and fidgeting with her hair and stuff. I think she was the only one holding a title there and certainly the only one posing as if if at ringside.

I don't know if she was trying to get heat or what but i don't think that was the time or place for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Emma was bad with the eye rolling or whatever she was doing but Nikki was posing with the bloody divas belt and fidgeting with her hair and stuff. I think she was the only one holding a title there and certainly the only one posing as if if at ringside.

I don't know if she was trying to get heat or what but i don't think that was the time or place for it.

highly disrespectful Mr Piper was the real star

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I was over at my girlfriends mothers today with her and we were talking about various **** and we started talking about Roddy and straight off the bat she turns around and says oh sure there all on steroids no wonder there all dying

I swear I've never wanted to punch someone in the mouth more in my whole life I hate how small minded some people can be....

Sorry had to share

Something to bear in mind if you ever get married, Woman Hitler is an anagram for mother in law.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I was over at my girlfriends mothers today with her and we were talking about various **** and we started talking about Roddy and straight off the bat she turns around and says oh sure there all on steroids no wonder there all dying. I swear I've never wanted to punch someone in the mouth more in my whole life I hate how small minded some people can be....

Wow, I'm furious just reading that. No tact or concern for your thoughts on it, just blurt out ***** and dismiss the legend and industry you love. The point is relatively valid but the condescending tone must've been horrific. A saint you are!

Advertisement