Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Pregnant!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

Congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

Thanks again, I love hearing all your stories!
    I read that at 2-3 weeks the baby is the size of a poppy seed!

I think I will go to Holles St. I work right near there so makes sense in my head.

I don't feel any different yet, I just have some mild twinges every now and then that last a few seconds.

I'm going to Holles Street and found them excellent so far.

I had a couple of little scared at the start and they couldn't have been nicer. Rang them yesterday because I was worried about something and again they literally could not have been more helpful and calming.

I'm meeting my consultant for the first time on Tuesday. I'm semi-private.
    Which care do you think you will opt for?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 taylorsterling

I imagine I would go semi-private too, but I'm not sure yet.
    I'll probably go see my GP Monday week and see what she has to say.

It's such a weird feeling - I keep forgetting, then remembering!!!

It's good to know you find Holles Street good. Hopefully things will go smoothly for me, but it's good to know they are helpful

x

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Leogirl

Also attending holles street+ I'm pretty happy there. Midwives are lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

oh where did you get your scan done??

awww not long for you now! :)

We got one in ultrasound dimensions in Blackrock in Dublin, the other in the ultrasound suite in Bray.

The ultrasound suite was ten times better,and we got a USB with a video of baby moving around! Was great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭spottybananas

Don't be concerned about not feeling any different yet, it could be weeks before you get any symptoms other than missing your period. I never threw up or got sore boobs but had really period like cramps and went off tea completely, that was it for weeks.

And as for it sinking in, fair play to anyone who gets that feeling early. I was just saying yesterday that I genuinely didn't believe it until my baby was born. I barely even said "I'm pregnant". But then I had almost no bump which didn't help with me being unconvinced :D

Oh I found Ovia app great btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 taylorsterling

Hello all!

I used Ovia Fertility app from September last year when I came off the pill - just to track my natural cycle really. I knew we were going to start trying after spring because we were getting married. It was a huge help. I'd recommend it to anyone.

So far yeah I feel pretty much the same! The odd twingey feeling and waking up more to go to the bathroom in the night. For the past two nights I've had an ache after going to the bathroom. It's been uncomfortable but not too bad. But not something I have had before.

Oh my god! That place in Bray sounds fantastic! Must look that up! I'm really enjoying chatting to you all about your experiences! :)

Advertisement