Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query re my post yesterday

Options
  • 01-08-2015 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Re my post under Home and Garden under the DIY section yesterday. Garden Shed was the thread heading. Would appreciate if the following could be explained:-

- why is the heading 'Garden Shed' in light shade while the other headings are a more dark bold shade?
    - what does the square blue icon on the left of the line with the down pointing arrow mean?
    - what does the blue icon on the right of the line with the tick mark mean?
    Looking forward to your response

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

In order:

Because you've read the thread, and there's no new posts.
    The envelope? It just means normal thread.
    Go to last post.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Just one small correction to what you've posted there Spear, the blue icon with the tick mark means that you're following the thread. The go to last unread post icon is the small blue arrow to the left of the thread title.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ah, all the way right. I thought the meant the closer box on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Field east

Tks to all for replies. Is there any place on boards.ie where all these icons are explained. ?. I thought I came across the explanations over a year ago and cannot find same. But maybe it was on another website

Hover the mouse over an icon and the tooltip explains most of them.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement