Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Screen Repair

Options
  • 01-08-2015 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I just dropped my iPhone 5c and the whole screen is cracked, I'm wondering where's the cheapest place to get it fixed preferably in the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

The place on Patrick Street that is kinda across the road from Bank of Ireland is the cheapest I could find around this time last year! It's an Asian couple running it, they are very good. Phone is perfect since.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 KG7571

Lia_lia wrote: »
    The place on Patrick Street that is kinda across the road from Bank of Ireland is the cheapest I could find around this time last year! It's an Asian couple running it, they are very good. Phone is perfect since.

Thanks! Do you know how much? I'm going to go into town next week to try sort it I'll pop in there I think

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I can't remember how much it was tbh, but everywhere else was quoting me about €40 extra! This is the website contact form, also has a phone number: http://www.fonemastercork.ie/contact-us

Advertisement