Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dissertation Binding on Bank Holiday Monday

Options
  • 01-08-2015 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to get some binding done on Monday - bearing in mind it's a bank holiday and many of the book-binders seem to be closed.

I'm still working on my dissertation which is due on Tuesday - so realistically it will be Monday by the time I'm ready to have it printed & bound.

It doesn't need to be hardback or anything, the college has advised that spiral or comb binding is fine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Email/ upload it to reads in Nassau streets website and they will print and bind it for you to collect Tuesday morning.
    Make a note on your order that early morning is needed.
    They are up behind the Kilkenny design centre

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

Email/ upload it to reads in Nassau streets website and they will print and bind it for you to collect Tuesday morning.

Ive gone into them and had dissertations bound while I wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

I was looking on their website earlier but it seems that service isn't available on bank holidays. I'll give them a shout tomorrow and find out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭scrimshanker

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Dunno if it's any good to you now but I used a place along the quays, if you came out of Tara station, turned right in O'Connell St direction, it was along there on the south side of the river. Can't remember the name but I dropped it in, gave them an hour or two, then came back and picked it up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

Reads did it for me this morning.

Thanks.

Advertisement