Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BBC Quiz: Which Premier League manager are you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Solid, dependable and a safe pair of hands, you’re basically Tony Pulis. You might not be fashionable but you’re effective – mid-table beckons.

Meh....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Brendan Rodgers. Best start looking for a new job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭xtal191

Despite the odd encouraging moment you’re constantly under pressure and rumours of the sack are never far away – you’re basically Gus Poyet.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Poor results on the pitch, a loose cannon with the media - there’s a hint of John Carver about you. Your time in charge isn’t going to end well.
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Brendan, is that you? Sometimes ruthless, sometimes democratic, you can make the tough decisions , even if occasionally you get them wrong. You are confident you know best – but you’ve not quite proven yourself at the very highest level yet.
    You scored 70 out of 100

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I suppose 90+ is Fergie...
    Jose, is that you? You’re ruthless, cunning and won’t let anything get in the way of your team succeeding.
    You scored 88 out of 100

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Neil3030 wrote: »
    I suppose 90+ is Fergie...

Nope
    Jose, is that you? You’re ruthless, cunning and won’t let anything get in the way of your team succeeding.

You scored 95 out of 100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Bah, Jose?

This whole test is nothing but a conspiracy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

xtal191 wrote: »
    :(

Got the same one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

You scored 87 out of 100

I don't think I was that ruthless :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Brendan, is that you? Sometimes ruthless, sometimes democratic, you can make the tough decisions , even if occasionally you get them wrong. You are confident you know best – but you’ve not quite proven yourself at the very highest level yet.
    You scored 79 out of 100

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Gosh darn it. I'm a midtable poster and now it seems I'm a midtable gaffer. Do I where caps and track suits? Yes I'm Tony Pulis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

You scored 90 out of 100

START AGAIN
    Share your result

Email
    Facebook
    Twitter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

You scored 75 out of 100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Despite the odd encouraging moment you’re constantly under pressure and rumours of the sack are never far away – you’re basically Gus Poyet.
    You scored 42 out of 100

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,561 ✭✭✭✭CSF

You scored 75 out of 100
    Twins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

LeeJM wrote: »
    You scored 70 out of 100

Got the feckin same!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,649 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sh1t , tony effing pulis :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,877 ✭✭✭RayCon

Turns out I'm Brendan "Toast and Tea" Rodgers ..... I don't even drink tea :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement