Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chuggers

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,150 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

zarquon wrote: »
    In the interests of disclosure, are you a chugger or have you done so in the past or are you affiliated with some? You are incredibly defensive of them for some reason and your posts indicate subjectivity on the matter.

Christ, yes I'm a chugger , i chug all day and I chug all night, I pick on the vulnerable and weak in society, they are distinguishable by their cowering gait as they walk the streets meekly attempting to evade me.

On a side note that may have been sarcasm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

summonerm wrote: »
    I'm deeply sorry for off-topic, but Mrs OBumble, could you please empty your inbox so I could send you a private message?
    Once more, apologies to everyone.

Is that the same Mrs o bumble that used to be a moderator , or am I getting mixed up with someone else ?

Advertisement