Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy and live? Skerries/Lusk

Options
  • 01-08-2015 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

In the market to buy a place (circa 300k).

I see some great places online in Lusk for really cheap? I see some posts from years back about Lusk but has anyone any more current opinions on it? Is it that bad?

Also, anyone living in Skerries? I would be committing to a large commute but it seems like an fantastic spot to live. Is Skerries a good place to live and is the commute killing any one?!

(Sorry for asking two questions :rolleyes:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I'm from Lusk. It's grand to live in, quiet, but there's not a lot to do there socially and that can lead to a lot of bored teenagers hanging around.

Skerries is a gorgeous coastal town, loads of restaurants, nice community feel.

If you've any questions about specific areas in either place, feel free to PM me. As I said, I grew up in the area so I know it fairly well.

Advertisement