Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk man at front door, putting hand in letterbox at 4:30am

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,153 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Happened here too, v late 4.00 am or so. Drunk? well dressed guy at the front door trying to get in. I opened the bedroom window to ask what was going on to be told he lived here. I am here over 20 years now and said he was mistaken. He asked was I sure? I didn't call the Guards as he seemed to be just out-of-it. He moved on in a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

saabsaab wrote: »
    Happened here too, v late 4.00 am or so. Drunk? well dressed guy at the front door trying to get in. I opened the bedroom window to ask what was going on to be told he lived here. I am here over 20 years now and said he was mistaken. He asked was I sure? I didn't call the Guards as he seemed to be just out-of-it. He moved on in a bit.

seems like theres some seriously good stuff being sold around this town. i think i might need to start drinking again and maybe start doing some drugs as well

saabsaab wrote: »

Happens to me all the time because I live very close to town. Numerous times its people think that its their friends house but their friends actually live 3-4 doors up or something. My streets houses has people moving in and out all the time so I get that kind of stuff a lot cause people mix up houses. Normally I would just open the door and ask them to move on if they are overly loud and generally you get no trouble, so I wouldn't be going around chopping off peoples digits like OP.

Advertisement