Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transfer

• 01-08-2015 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi im 19 years old and ive been playing with my club for the past 4 years , but i have ran into a hole in my club my relationship with the management has completely fallen apart and i no longer feel i can be part of the club . i really want to get a transfer and try to develop before its to late and i completely fall out of love with gaa can anyone help me "i would also like to move to a different county as i dont want any hassle from oher clubs in the county" also if i take a year out will i be free to move to any club
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Hey man, I've experience in this. What county are you from and what county would you contemplate moving to? The rules are different everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 havana14

Hey man, I've experience in this. What county are you from and what county would you contemplate moving to?

I'm from Westmeath and it Would be either Roscommon or Longford as they are closest to me . Iv represented westmeath at all age groups up to u21 will that have any affect do u know ?

havana14 wrote: »
    Would be either Roscommon or Longford as they are closest to me . Iv represented westmeath at all age groups up to u21 will that have any affect do u know ?
    I would imagine they'd try hard to keep you. If you want to move within your county, contact the Westmeath County Board, if you want to move within the province contact the Leinster Board.
    I'm really not sure of how it works in your County but here in Limerick you can't move unless you've moved house.

Edit: Here's a thread I made about my Juvenile transfer, I'm 17 (16 at the time). I realise they're different but it might be of use.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 havana14

Ok cheers tanx for the help ðŸ‘

I found this from that thread, not sure if it's about Juvenile or Adult:
    same with Westmeath. No parish rule.
    Go over the border into Longford and they're fanatical about their parish rule

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

havana14 wrote: »

I'm from Westmeath and it Would be either Roscommon or Longford as they are closest to me . Iv represented westmeath at all age groups up to u21 will that have any affect do u know ?

If you're currently playing for Athlone move to Garrycastle.

If you're playing for Garycastle move to Athlone.

Moving to Tang/Clann/Brigids would be way more effort.

Advertisement