Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer - HP officejet J6410 - false paper jam error

Options
  • 02-08-2015 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Printer - HP officejet J6410 - false paper jam error

my printer is saying there is a paper jam and for the life of me, I cannot see any paper, even little bits, any where - the page where this all started two days ago - when I took back out came out whole, no shreds.

does any know how to fix this false paper jam error?
    or
    does anyone know where the sensors are that may be obscured, that I could clean, air can or something like that?
    or
    can anyone direct me to someone more knowledgeable than I, that could assist, in these things tecky? (I am Kilkenny based)

printer is a few years old now, so no warranty
    printer worked great, no flaws till this episode two days ago
    my head is wrecked

thanks in advance

consumables
    I just put a new XL351 colour print cartridge in the other day, a few quid and the XL350 black is 3/4 full - so don't want to waste my euros as spent

Comments

Advertisement