Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutribullet (blender) buying from US need to convert to irish voltage

Options
  • 02-08-2015 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

My sister is in NY this week and is buying nutribullets as she has a contact thee who is selling them to her cost price.
    I'm wondering how I go about using it here?!
    Will I need a special transformer and how much do they cost?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,625 ✭✭✭Tow

According to thenutribullet site the basic model is 600w and they go up to 1700w. Tell her to stop buying them and flog the ones she has...

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,471 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

rustyzip wrote: »
    My sister is in NY this week and is buying nutribullets as she has a contact thee who is selling them to her cost price.

yes
    http://www.220converters.com/step-down-converters.htm
    however the wattage is the key factor here as the price goes up do the watts.
    Its a mad idea, especially if she gets stopped at customs.

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

rustyzip wrote: »

You know that these can be bought for €99 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Exactly I have bought two over the years . It's not worth the cost of the traffo imho.

Also the extra bulk.

Also if you buy a UK one make sure you keep the returns docket they put in the box. Photograph the unit boxed as it arrives. If it breaks sent it back using registered post only keep the box. Photocopy your paperwork.

A great unit, but some break and they will return your money if you follow the steps I have you. They will refund postage too so keep that receipt.

Advertisement