Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any advice?

• 02-08-2015 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

Third day, I need to discuss some business issues with him, he does not want to look at me and said he was busy, I was embarrassed around other colleagues. I said ok, I can come back later, he then said what is it and go ahead, I sat down beside him, when he looked at me, his face blushed again and I can feel he was uncomfortable. I talked straight about business. Then walked off, later, he start to chase me and talk to me again and joking etc. Is that wired?

Sounds like a head wreck to be honest. You've given him two chances, don't think I'd give him a third to be honest. Work relationships can be a minefield, ended up marrying my colleague! But they are complicated enough without this messing around. I'd let it go if I were you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Roselm

Ah man, he doesn't know what he wants.
    Maybe he gets a thrill from the chase, the banter, the fun, but as soon as he has to do something about it and actually meet you outside of the "safe" office environment he backs off cuz it gets too real.
    I'd say he fancies you but doesn't want to date you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

Oh op just ignore him. Is he married? He's an ass and you need to have pride in yourself. He's playing with you. Don't let him. If he contacts you again just tell him you only want a professional relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭berrygood

AVOID!

OP, he'll be busy the third time and the fourth and the fifth and however many chances you give him!

Is this a new job for you? What's he like with other staff? I'd say keep it professional for your own sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lovingirish

thanks for your reply, he is not married, he is single. I guess you r right. But I do not understand why he blushes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

thanks for your reply, he is not married, he is single. I guess you r right. But I do not understand why he blushes?

Are you trying to grasp something positive from the blushes?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lovingirish

not really, happy to be just friends, but his behavior confuse me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

You are giving hum too much time in your head. You seem very intense op and he could be red because he's warm or else embarrassed about the way he's treating you. His actions are doing the talking.

Advertisement