Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can i get amazon.fr to deliver for free?

Options
  • 02-08-2015 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

I'm lookin at few items on amazon.fr because of the high exchange rate on the uk site its v difficult to get a bargain there. I thought i could use supersaver delivery from .fr but itsonly giving me one option 'fast delivery' and charges €10 for this, Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

No? Amazon.co.uk is the optimized site for Ireland, if you want to use Amazon.fr pay the charge :).

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

I've found that you can get 'free' delivery from .fr and .de sites by going through parcel motel. The will deliver a lot of items for frre to the uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,130 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I ordered a couple of PC parts from Amazon.de a few days back and they wouldnt deliver to here at all. I got the items shipped to a friends address in NI. but they charged for it...think the shipping cost was about €12, Still, it worked out cheaper than buying from Amazon UK.

Advertisement