Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-fibre available in Falcarragh?

Options
  • 02-08-2015 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you tell me when e-fibre will be available in Falcarragh, Co. Donegal. According to your map, it should have been available in July, but when I try to subscribe, it says it's not available in my area, yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

opiniated wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you tell me when e-fibre will be available in Falcarragh, Co. Donegal. According to your map, it should have been available in July, but when I try to subscribe, it says it's not available in my area, yet?
    Hi opiniated

While eFibre did launch there are more works required to some areas which is one of the reasons why the note located above the map shows : this map is for illustrative purposes only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service. To determine if eFibre is available at your home, please enter your home phone number or address into our interactive tool.

If you want to PM me your land line number I will clarify this further,

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement