Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxes, holidays and entitlements problems

Options
  • 02-08-2015 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

My employer is a complete mess. I've been working for him for 3.5 months and I keep having problems with my wages. He was deducting taxes by his own rates and I didn't receive single payslip until few days ago. He didn't pay me for some hours I worked and I didn't get paid for 2 Bank Holidays.

Few days ago he emailed me all my payslips but they are all wrong. Wrong periods on them, wrong hours and he even put wrong tax information in them.

He is clearly doing something about it in past few days as he sent me my payslips but that is not enough. I'm going going on holidays next week and I am pretty sure that I won't get any holiday pay from him.

It looks like he doesn't want to hire accountant so he does everything by himself and that doesn't work.

I am getting paid every week but not as much as I should and he owes me around 400€ so far.

I gave him enough time to fix it but it is not getting anywhere. When I get back from holidays I will be working for him only for 3 more weeks and then I am leaving Ireland. I would like everything sorted before I leave.

Any ideas on what to do or how to make him to do everything correctly?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Contact NERA

Advertisement