Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

26 Year old Guitarist/Singer looking to jam/create a project

• 02-08-2015 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I am very open to all styles but really like Americana, blues and roots music ;

Main Influences would be the likes of Eric Clapton, Amos Lee, John Mayer, Michael Kiwanuka Jimi Hendrix, Paolo Nutini.... but I listen to anything from Tyler The Creator to Bach!!

Hoping to set up regular jam sessions on the weekends with like minded musicians and we can take it from there, I'm real easy going and laid back just really enjoy playing, talking about and listening to good quality music!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭Bruz82

pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭Rigsby

You dont say where you are located.

I assume it's Dublin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dmkk11

oh yeah sorry about that i'm based in North Dublin!!

Advertisement