Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency dentist tomorrow?

• 02-08-2015 10:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭

A filling/piece of a filling fell out just a few minutes ago, and I'd like to get it looked at as soon as possible.

Does anybody know what the chances are of getting an appointment tomorrow, and with who?

I've already been on toothache.ie and filled in an appointment form, but was wondering about alternatives.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭celligraphy

Poor you! Had it happen to myself a few years back can't offer any dentists but get the temporary filling in any pharmacy tomorrow along with ambesol should help numb it until Tuesday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Poor you! Had it happen to myself a few years back can't offer any dentists but get the temporary filling in any pharmacy tomorrow along with ambesol should help numb it until Tuesday
    No pain at all - I think that there might still be filling in the centre of the tooth.

But I still want to get it looked at as soon as I can.

Hopefully there will be some pharmacies open tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Heres another
    Emergency Dental

Emergency policy: We endeavour to see all emergency appointments within 24hrs. Please advise the receptionist if you require an emergency appointment. We are happy to see patients for emergency treatment on a daily basis, including Saturdays.

Alexandra Dental Practice
    6 Alexandra Tce
    O'Connell St
    Limerick

Telephone: Sorry no numbers

E-mail: info@limerickdentist.com

Opening hours:

Monday 9am-8pm
    Tuesday 8am-8pm
    Wednesday 8am-8pm
    Thursday 8am-8pm
    Friday 8am-8pm