Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Scheme Kilmacanogue Address?

Options
  • 03-08-2015 4:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Im due my first appointment at the Kilmacanogue clinic but I'm struggeling to find the actual location of their clinic. I've read all their leaflets and online information and cannot find anything more descriptive than just "Kilmacanogue". Anyone have any idea?

Its much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Kaylami

Normally in the health centres where the public health nurses are based.

My letter just said newtownmountkennedy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sarimalik

Yes, I thought the same thing but according to the HSE website there is no health centres in Kilmacanogue! Thanks for the reply :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Best bet is to ring the Domino midwives and ask.

January wrote: »
    Best bet is to ring the Domino midwives and ask.

I have no number for the clinic itself...but that seems like the best option. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I remember a few years ago my friend said to me it is in that business park beside avoca....you know where the shop is that rents the breast pumps. I would Defo ring though ;)

• Advertisement

Millem wrote: »
    I remember a few years ago my friend said to me it is in that business park beside avoca....you know where the shop is that rents the breast pumps. I would Defo ring though ;)

Oh thats brilliant! I know there is a couple of medical equiment centres and a maternity therapy place there but i was thinking 'surely they cant be in the same building'. I will definitely give them a ring but its great to have a general idea! Thank you :)

Advertisement