Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FEMALE VOCALIST WANTED IMMEDIATELY - MIDLANDS

• 03-08-2015 11:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Busy covers band with a lot of dates in the diary. Based in Co.Offaly, Vocalist must be willing to travel around Ireland!

Great opportunity! PM me anytime and I can send over the setlist, our promo etc...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 emerc91

HI. I am a 24 year old female vocalist. Are you loking for male or female to sing?
    I am from Offaly as well. Have my own car and am willing to travel. where are you based?
    Played with a band around ireland for a few months, I have been singing for years. I am a new user so I cant post URLS to youtube or anything but i can leave you my email address if you would like me to send you a link of me singing.

Emer cun @ gmail . com

Thanks.

E :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

emerc91 wrote: »
    HI. I am a 24 year old female vocalist. Are you loking for male or female to sing?
    I am from Offaly as well. Have my own car and am willing to travel. where are you based?
    Played with a band around ireland for a few months, I have been singing for years. I am a new user so I cant post URLS to youtube or anything but i can leave you my email address if you would like me to send you a link of me singing.

Emer cun @ gmail . com

Thanks.

E :)

Hi Emer, thanks a mill for getting in-touch!

I will send you on an email now,

Thanks again,
    Mightydrumming

Advertisement