Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win 10 forced reset

Options
  • 03-08-2015 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Hi upgraded to win 10 yest. Lots of errors appeared / option to reset laptop was presented and I did that to remove win 10. However when resetting laptop an option to reset from " sleep" was there I did that , put in password ..cannot remember it today ! Can't get past the password request now.
    Tosiba skullcandy 2014 / model.

I have tried to very thing on net. Eg. Press 0 power on power off , take out battery hold power button for 15/25/30 secs ..all the F keys ....absolutely nothing works.

Is there any other trick that I can try to hard reset again or whatever to try and get it working???

I'm resigned to the credit card and tosiba support tomorrow ..pain ....its under warranty but it's a user error unfortunately !

Absolutely unable to get by the from sleep password request ....cannot remember it...... Thks. Paddy

Advertisement