Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wander burst ads

Options
  • 03-08-2015 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi all, just got a new laptop with windows 10, problem is this pop ups ads are all over the place, I'm useless with computers and have no idea how to get rid of them. could someone please help me, thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Quahog217 wrote: »
    Hi all, just got a new laptop with windows 10, problem is this pop ups ads are all over the place, I'm useless with computers and have no idea how to get rid of them. could someone please help me, thank you.

That's interesting to hear - I updated two laptops via the media creation tool and ended up with this adware too on both of them - very strange indeed.

Go to programs in the control panel and you will find it there and it can be removed in the event of the link supplied not working.

Advertisement