Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Mobile constantly switching over to O2

Options
  • 03-08-2015 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

This is driving me up the wall . i understand that both companies have merged however my phone has a habit of switching over to the O2 network even when there is a full LTE(4g) 3Mobile Signal . I called customer support to fix the issue and they informed me that they would change some settings on my roaming profile (3 times), this did absolutely nothing. Their solution change network manually :mad: . Really 3 ???. listening to spotify while i'm driving my motorbike, music drops . Okay now just to pull out my phone on the motorway, wait two minutes to find all available networks then another few minutes to register on 3 network oh would you look at that full LTE signal . 3rd and final call to three they threatened me with early termination of contract when said "I signed a contract with 3 Mobile not O2.

Since 3 customer care are shocking bad, is there any other solution to the problem ??

Thank You .

Martin .

Advertisement