Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a housekeeper, malahide

Options
  • 03-08-2015 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi
    i am looking for a housekeeper, asap malahide. Thanks to contact me

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

This is a discussion forum so you're unlikely to find one here, unless anyone has a recommendation. An advertisement in the local shops and newspaper would be a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 karinek

Thanks for your advice, i am new here in Ireland and i don t know how really it works. In other country you can have chats and people can give you many advice for everything and you can even found a job or look for helper or found the best doctor.
    So apparently here is not the case. So i have to adapt to Ireland
    Thanks by the way

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There's a Facebook page for buying and selling etc in Malahide. It's a closed group but if you contact them they'll add you to the group and someone on there might be able to help you.

The group is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MalahideThingsForSaleSwapFree/?fref=ts

Advertisement