Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15 FRAMERATE Help.

Options
  • 03-08-2015 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

So the long and short of it being a huge fan of footie games I bought FIFA 15 and Pro Evo 15. I haven't got time to try the latter yet as I've still been trying to get the former to work.

Specs:
    Nvidia GTX 970.
    Intel Core i5-4690k @ 3.5GHz.
    8GB RAM.

Even with everything - and I stress everything - at the lowest settings the game still has audio lag/loops (as if hearing Martin Tyler say something once wasn't enough) and stuttering issues. It's just not playable. :(

Anyone here encounter any such issues and find a resolution to them that works? Some of the online 'fixes' from google appear very iffy.

What I've tried:
    Frame rate cap at 30fps.
    Launch in windowed mode.
    Switch local Nvidia 3d management settings to adaptive v-sync.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Don't know a thing about PC games myself, but you could ask the question on r/fifa, they might have some answers for you

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Lock to 60 and 4x Anis, i have launch in windowed and then Alt Enter for full screen, I also have to wait until after the press start screen or it will crash.

I have this game 10 months like this.......so best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I would take the opportunity to get the Win 10 upgrade, I assume you have the GPU game drivers updated to the latest.
    Right click and run as admin, AV disabled , the issue is defo on the PC settings as you have a lot more than my GTX 660 although same cpu and RAM.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Consistent....

FIFA16 has the exact same bug....I have to start windowed then wait until im at the ENTER screen andcan full screen after that.

Advertisement