Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casual 5-a-side in or close to D12?

Options
  • 03-08-2015 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

group of 3 lads looking to play some regular 5-a-side football. we have been in the leagues in the spawell but it was hard to keep a team of 5 and the level of the opposition was just too much.

just looking for some casual games regulary as we miss playing. havent gotten to play regulary in over a year!

EDIT: we are age 23, 24 and 30. any age of players to play with suites us. just want to play football :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Should set one up. Lads in the cork & Donegal forums have setup games that seem to run well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Should set one up. Lads in the cork & Donegal forums have setup games that seem to run well.

Would be a good idea but I don't know many who could go so would have to be mostly lads from here I've found a game for tonight bit of a cycle but should be worth it. I need to learn how to kick a ball again lol

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

Hi...I'd be interested in playing...36 years old but knees still work!

I could also get another player or two if needed...I'm in dublin 2 but would cycle no problem if we get a team together.

BC

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I'd be interested too I am based in Dublin 1 haven't played in years so would be interested in playing with people in the same position! My knees are just about hanging on.

Advertisement