Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Campus Accommodation

Options
  • 03-08-2015 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    hopefully I'll be starting UCD next month if I get the points, and just looking at on-campus accommodation atm and wondering if any current/ex UCD students could help me out a bit! Where would be the most common for first-years straight from school like myself? Roebuck Halls looks really nice from the virtual tour thing on the website and I would much rather an ensuite room, but I read somewhere that it's more popular among older students?
    Also I'm the only person I know planning to go to UCD lol so where would be best to meet most people etc etc?
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 eeff

Also I have a good enough place on the accomm waiting list thankfully, so that shouldn't be an issue :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Squiggle

UCD are no longer reserving beds for second year or continuing students on so it will only be first years in all residences.

Advertisement