Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to change 400 euro into 5 euro notes (change denomination)

Options
  • 03-08-2015 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I want to change 400 euro into 5 euro notes, I'm not sure how to do this and if I can do it without a bank accunt, will I need to bring bank account details or is it easy to do, I'd like to hear from people who have done this before. 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi xseankellyx, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

If you hold a Bank of Ireland account, you can call into any branch to exchange denominations of cash. You will require photo ID and your account number. You can locate your nearest Bank of Ireland branch here. This link will also provide you with the times available for this service.

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement