Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday night out in Limerick?

• 04-08-2015 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Thinking of heading to limerick for a night out Thursday week, and am unsure of where to go. Costellos was my number one haunt when I used to go down on Saturdays, would it be open/any good on a thursday?Would prefer some sort of rock bar/club but anywhere that would have a bit of a crowd would be good(preferably not icon!) Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Costelloes will be dead on a Thursday night. If it's a crowd you want and good music then it's gotta be Nancy Blakes.

10 years ago you could have had Termites and the High Stool thrown into the mix, not much for rockers to do in Limerick these days is there? Does the Blind Pig cater for that type of crowd?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

Cobblestone Joes have live music most nights of the week so it might be worth sticking your head in there too.

PS. Places that should pull a decent crowd on a Thursday might be Jerry Flannerys, Tom Collins, The Red Hen and Mickey Martins. I was in The Copper Rooms last Thursday night and it was pretty busy (essentially a wine bar that serves a limited few beers too).

Advertisement