Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taste of the Wild Stockist in Dublin?

• 04-08-2015 10:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭

Morning
    I am waiting on a delivery and realised this morning I am really low and if the delivery does not come today I will be in big trouble! Does anyone know any shops in Dublin that stock Taste of the Wild?
    Thx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Morning
    I am waiting on a delivery and realised this morning I am really low and if the delivery does not come today I will be in big trouble! Does anyone know any shops in Dublin that stock Taste of the Wild?
    Thx

Don't know of any as I get mine via zooplus etc but if you run out what about feeding boiled rice and chicken for a day or two?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭greengold9999

Thx, will have to try something along those lines although rice does tend to up the gas in my two!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Dogfooddirect stock champion which would be similar - http://dogfooddirect.ie/modules/shop/cats/champion-/ I use it for treats for my raw fed dogs. If you collect it'll be cheaper than the online price and if you're in Dublin they may deliver the same day. Maxizoo also have a 'wilderness' variety of their RealNature brand so might be worth a look too - I haven't tried it but noticed it last time I was in getting treats! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Pet Mania do ToTW.
    If you're really stuck though, make up a chicken stew or similar for them... Carrots, spuds, sweet potatoes, peas, a bit of herbs if you like, and chicken/meat. It's the "real" version of ToTW, I wouldn't expect them to react badly to it :)

Edited to add: there's a Pet Mania in Santry, one in Navan. At worst, they stock the tinned ToTW food, which would certainly tide you over.

Stew sounds good enough for everyone in the house! Thx

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Stew sounds good enough for everyone in the house! Thx

Lol :D
    There have been many times here that OH has lifted the lid on a pot of cooking stew here, and said "yum, can't wait for dinner", only to be crushed with the information that it's for the dogs :D
    I'm sure he enjoys the beans on toast he gets instead :o

LOL I suspect my OH would empathise with that scenario. Nothing wrong with beans on toast btw .... for a human! They are thriving on ToTW which I do supplement so I have not really given much thought to alternative feeding but will have to read up on it - I know there are lots of discussions here, Thx for all the help

Thx DBB for the tip about Petmania which I did not know about - not too out of the way for me and they had ToTW on special offer so all is well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Thx DBB for the tip about Petmania which I did not know about - not too out of the way for me and they had ToTW on special offer so all is well.

How much was it? I get mine on Amazon and its getting more expensive every time.

toadfly wrote: »
    How much was it? I get mine on Amazon and its getting more expensive every time.

I normally buy from zooplus.de using Google translate, they do a special on 2 bags for just over €100, 2.27 kilo was 14.99 in petmania (usually 17.99)

• Advertisement
Advertisement