Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas dinner hotel Limerick

• 04-08-2015 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Thinking about having Christmas dinner out this year, where is the best place to go in Limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

I'd be surprised if many, or even any, places do it. I remember looking in Dublin a few years ago and only a very few expensive hotels did it and the prices were all €120-200 per head. Lots of places do a Christmas dinner night on the run up to Christmas but on the day itself you could be well out of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

The Absolute do it. Not something I've done myself but it's meant to be nice there.

http://www.absolutehotel.com/en/christmasday/

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I remember looking a few years ago and couldn't find anywhere in Limerick at the time. The closest was The Oakwood Arms in Shannon, and I think it was €100+ per head. Didn't go in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭stuckintipp

I remember Reading that a few Chinese restaurants are open at Christmas as well

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭weetabix12345

The castleoaks in castleconnell did it last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Kenny B

I was only thinking about this last night, I had The Strand in my head as the place to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

The Strand always do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ya the strand do it and from what I heard are very busy Christmas day for it.

Advertisement