Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC1070 question...

Options
  • 04-08-2015 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

HI,
    I have a new HKC 1070 - I noticed theres a small issue with the zones.
    On a couple of occasions the Ms. has entered the house with out entering the code - walked past the Keypad and into the kitchen. The alarm was gone off immediately (which its meant to), but in the log is showing up as a different zone - not the zone thats actually triggered the alarm.
    She's opened the front door sensor (entry/exit point) and then into the Kitchen and triggered the kitchen PIR. But the log is saying the Utility window is the one thats triggered that alarm - at the EXACT time she's entered the kitchen. The zones are correctly wired and labelled.
    I've confirmed the names match the correct zones a number of times with walk tests and via the Input page on the app.

Any suggestions??!!
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

If the internal siren is in the utility it can cause a vibration activation or a dog barking.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭hamguy

Hi Fred, that could be it! There is a sounder right next to shock sensor on the window frame.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Best to move the siren out of there completely.

Advertisement