Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bars and clubs ona Thursday night?

Options
  • 04-08-2015 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi! Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I wasn't sure!

I'm meeting up with a friend I haven't seen in a while on Thursday night and was just wondering if anybody knew of any good places the two of us could go? We're both 18 year old girls if that helps :) Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

What are you looking for? Loud music in a nightclub to go dancing, a quiet pub or a mix? Both of you have ID, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 feamainn

Tombi! wrote: »
    What are you looking for? Loud music in a nightclub to go dancing, a quiet pub or a mix? Both of you have ID, yeah?

I was thinking we would go somewhere where we could actually have a chat first and then maybe go dancing if we were in the mood. Yep we have ID :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

You could always just go to a quiet pub; plenty of them exist. I'd stay well aware from Temple Bar or any tourist areas if you want to save your money though some will do deals for less expensive drinks on certain days including Thursdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Robin132

Same kinda question, having a few drinks with work colleagues and looking for suggestions in the D2 area of pubs that we could go to and also ones that would do finger food. I'd guess around maybe 10 people so it won't be a massive number.

Advertisement