Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visiting UCD on Saturday - parking

• 04-08-2015 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a lecture (QFA Pensions) in the Newman Building on Saturday and I was just wondering about parking. I have limited mobility so can't walk too far.

I have a few questions:

1. Are there car parks near this building?
    2. How much are they?
    3. I have a disabled parking permit which gives me free on street parking, could I use that here or is it a private car park?
    Also, is there anywhere in the campus close to the Newman building where I could go for lunch?

I'm not great with directions so a dummies guide would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭mbradso2003

Monife wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have a lecture (QFA Pensions) in the Newman Building on Saturday and I was just wondering about parking. I have limited mobility so can't walk too far.

I have a few questions:

1. Are there car parks near this building?
    2. How much are they?
    3. I have a disabled parking permit which gives me free on street parking, could I use that here or is it a private car park?
    Also, is there anywhere in the campus close to the Newman building where I could go for lunch?

I'm not great with directions so a dummies guide would be great.

Thanks.

There is plenty of free parking UCD (due to change in September!)

Enter via Owenspark Road/Fosters avenue, take left at T Junction (not before as this car park pay and display) car park entrance on left beside 28 and 1 on below map. You still have 5/10 min walk

http://www.ucd.ie/maps/2014/UCD_Map_October_2014.pdf

Good luck with tutorial, they nearly always ask questions on PRSA and occupational schemes!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

There is disabled parking too, if you have a blue badge you're entitled to use the spaces. They're mostly painted blue too. There's definately disabled parking besiðe the bank, 5 on the map. Will be a lot quicker using the n11 entrance and park up by the aib bank.

Advertisement