Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arranging a phone call from BOI while I'm abroad

Options
  • 04-08-2015 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I need to get in contact with my BOI branch about loan repayments, could I arrange for them to call me?

I am currently living abroad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

rockyVII wrote: »
    I need to get in contact with my BOI branch about loan repayments, could I arrange for them to call me?

Hi rockyVII,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

To contact your branch from abroad please call BOI Direct on 00 353 1404 4000 and a representative will be happy to assist you with your query in relation to your Bank of Ireland Loan.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 39 rockyVII

Hi rockyVII,

To contact your branch from abroad please call BOI Direct on 00 353 1404 4000 and a representative will be happy to assist you with your query in relation to your Bank of Ireland Loan.

Hope this helps,

Tara C
    Would it be possible to arrange them to call me? Calling Ireland from here in Thailand is very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭OU812

Would it be possible to arrange them to call me? Calling Ireland from here in Thailand is very expensive.
    Jesus, get Skype & throw a tenner on it.  It'll last you six months even if you call them for an hour at a time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi rockyVII,

Hope this helps,

Tara C
    Hi rockyVII,

If you'd like to send us a DM with your contact phone number and the branch that your Loan was taking out with we can pass on your request to have a call back from an advisor?

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement