Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrical Appliances Galway

Options
  • 04-08-2015 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I just got my new house. Need recommendation for a local electric shop which has reasonable prices and will to offer a decent discount. I found PowerCity has the best prices, but they are based in Dublin. Are gonna spend over 4K.

Comments

Try Cunniffes and DID.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

Go into a Harvey Norman hungover on a Sunday, have a chat with the lads & if you get a few items haggle down a price, best feeling ever! Sunday Sofa Shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 32,833 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I can recommend Power City, they knocked off a decent amount after a chat with one of the guys in store (and I was spending around 1.5k)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 zeitner

I bought all mine in Cunniffes last year and got great discount. Great value there in fairness plus they will deliver straight away.

hytrogen wrote: »
    Go into a Harvey Norman hungover on a Sunday, have a chat with the lads & if you get a few items haggle down a price, best feeling ever! Sunday Sofa Shopping

No HN in Galway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement