Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

someone sim'd 1000 years of footy manager 2015

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Found this funny:
    Interesting to see that Old Trafford is missing from the stadiums. Must have been bombed in World War 7: Hitler's Revenge
    Actually it still exists, with a GRAND CAPACITY OF: 9000. Though when Man U were in League 2 they did still use a 100000 capacity stadium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Newcastle only win it twice in 1000 years. May not be far off the truth. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,373 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Why didn't you just link to the reddit thread instead of an article republishing another guy's effort.

I'd like to send my 'hat tip' to the guy who spent 58 days simming 1000 years and then wrote the entire submission with screenshots.

Not sqwuaka.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Celtic's average attendance is 400,000+

Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Oat23 wrote: »
    Why didn't you just link to the reddit thread instead of an article republishing another guy's effort.

I'd like to send my 'hat tip' to the guy who spent 58 days simming 1000 years and then wrote the entire submission with screenshots.

Not sqwuaka.

because i read both and the link i put in was easier to follow and contained a link to reddit link ..that ok sir !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Arsenal: still 4th after a thousand years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

Celtic's average attendance is 400,000+

Lol

Equivelient to one in ten of the present population.

Celtic win the next 1000 league titles. Probably quiet likely actually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

Only the English league was selected so only results from that league are calculated properly, would have been even more interesting if more leagues were run but can imagine most computers would have exploded with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

LiamoSail wrote: »
    Equivelient to one in ten of the present population.

Celtic win the next 1000 league titles. Probably quiet likely actually

Car Parking at Celtic Park must be fun on match day....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Oat23 wrote: »

Not sqwuaka.

virgins-everywhere_o_900104.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Pretty major attendance defect right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Car Parking at Celtic Park must be fun on match day....

Don't rob the jokes from reddit.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

Coventry with the world record transfer. Not under our current owners it wont have.

I refuse to let my children grow up in a world ruled by sheff united.

I think the save probably demonstrates a significant game engine breakdown if clubs like Utd slip like that and Burnley rise to the top, etc. Not that it's a major issue as I doubt anyone would every seriously play the game for such an extended period. But I would have assumed they run it forward a couple of hundred years in test.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    I think the save probably demonstrates a significant game engine breakdown if clubs like Utd slip like that and Burnley rise to the top, etc. Not that it's a major issue as I doubt anyone would every seriously play the game for such an extended period. But I would have assumed they run it forward a couple of hundred years in test.

Over the course of 1,000 years, I don't see why United couldn't slip like that or Sheffield United or Burnley be dominant.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

"Our Roman Empire to fall by the wayside and those barbarians to rule large tracts of land and gain enormous wealth!? Not while I'm Emperor..."

Over the course of 1,000 years, I don't see why United couldn't slip like that or Sheffield United or Burnley be dominant.

Of course. But I doubt the game engine is deliberately designed to make that a possibility! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

1000 years ago Mathgamain was king of Munster.

Advertisement