Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Racing Post - Big Kick Off 2015

• 04-08-2015 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Completely forgot (I know, I know, but I genuinely did forget) to pick this up today to get their Big Kick Off pull-out, so I was just wondering if anyone on here did and if they'd care to post the Posts' selections?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Paully D wrote: »
    Completely forgot (I know, I know, but I genuinely did forget) to pick this up today to get their Big Kick Off pull-out, so I was just wondering if anyone on here did and if they'd care to post the Posts' selections?

Many thanks.

There is about 100 different selections in the paper, it had some good info though.

I will try post some of them tomorrow evening if nobody else does before that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

The best bit is seeing RP's best 11 of the teams, came in handy for the fantasy football.

Also you see the outlay each club has spent and commenting on such.

Their main pick is City for the league, Derby/Boro in the Champ, Aberdeen without Celtic off the top of my head

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Paully D wrote: »

Many thanks.
    Will do a write up in next hour or so and post it season long thread.

Advertisement