Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Love Story Festival

Options
  • 04-08-2015 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

http://www.anotherlovestory.ie/

One last festival worth going to before the Picnic, maybe?

Anyone any idea...

What time it will it finish at it each night?

Can you bring in your own drink?

Can you bring said drink into the festival?

Are any of the acts besides the awesome New Jackson/David Kitt any use?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

http://www.anotherlovestory.ie/

One last festival worth going to before the Picnic, maybe?

Anyone any idea...

What time it will it finish at it each night?

Can you bring in your own drink?

Can you bring said drink into the festival?

Are any of the acts besides the awesome New Jackson/David Kitt any use?

Anyone been?pics looked chilled but never heard of any of the acts

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

meh 110.00 euro and not a single act i recognize, dont get me wrong i dont expect bit names at this, I don't even recognize any small irish bands that would be regulars on festival circuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Japandamo

Went to this festival last August and really enjoyed it! It was a lovely weekend despite torrential rain and wind. I have already booked my tickets for 2017.

Just wondering though, does anyone know anything about the 30 minute audio tour they had as part of the festival? I heard they had something similar at Body and Soul. You signed up in pairs and received an ipod each, and it took you around the grounds on a sort of Listen and Breathe adventure. Does anyone know who the guys that make those audio experiences are? They were really well done!

Looking forward to the event next year.

Went to this festival last August and really enjoyed it! It was a lovely weekend despite torrential rain and wind. I have already booked my tickets for 2017.

Just wondering though, does anyone know anything about the 30 minute audio tour they had as part of the festival? I heard they had something similar at Body and Soul. You signed up in pairs and received an ipod each, and it took you around the grounds on a sort of Listen and Breathe adventure. Does anyone know who the guys that make those audio experiences are? They were really well done!

Looking forward to the event next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭milehip

Try contacting the festival organisers directly, could be more productive.Did you just recieve a flashback or something?

• Advertisement

Ha, something like that, I was talking about it over Christmas with some friends who were there.

Still waiting to hear back from the event organisers, but just thought I'd chance it on here to see if anyone else knew off hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Anymore feedback on this?
    Looking at going on the back of a recommendation from a friend

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

haven't been, but heard it's great.
    I like the way it runs from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon, so as it's only about 45mins from Dublin on the motorway, can head there after work on Friday, and then be back home Sunday evening, so no need to take Friday/Monday off work.

they announced the full lineup today:

f49df5fa-0c73-4392-966e-c4792bbc0c53.jpg

c17a1805-1347-46e3-b1b5-9e0c4181a3be.jpg

02aac4e4-e5e5-4d9b-992a-9e7db4da26f6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

Really good festival in a fantastic venue! The smaller crowd (think its increasing to 1500 this year) also makes it feel really cozy. I was there the first year when there were only 500 attendees - v memorable....

Advertisement