Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bastard dog lol

• 05-08-2015 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

new lab just 10 weeks old , when im not in the room she jumps up on sofa etc , pain in face , wont do it while im there but will as soon as i nip to loo

any suggestions lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

new lab just 10 weeks old , when im not in the room she jumps up on sofa etc , pain in face , wont do it while im there but will as soon as i nip to loo

any suggestions lol

Put a blanket on the sofa so she's comfortable 😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Put a blanket on the sofa so she's comfortable 😀

lol

dont want her on it incase she chews a hole in it or does her business on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sillysmiles

Is there anyone else in the house who is letting her up on the couch when you aren't there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Best thing to do is block her access when you're not there. I know it's a pain to do but it's the only way to stop her.

When I had to ban Rani when she got too old I used a coffee table and a small armchair.

kylith wrote: »
    Best thing to do is block her access when you're not there. I know it's a pain to do but it's the only way to stop her.

When I had to ban Rani when she got too old I used a coffee table and a small armchair.

if i knew she wouldnt chew it or do her business on it , i wouldn't actually mind , put a trow or towel on part of chair i want her on , that be ok

• Advertisement

kylith wrote: »

its a big L shape sofa so not much to use as obstacle , regards to anybody else letting her up , its just me in the house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Crate train her?

tk123 wrote: »
    Crate train her?

i have a crate but not sure how to do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

The only way to do it is to physically keep her off. She'll never understand that she's not allowed on the sofa if you're not there, the best you can hope for at this stage is her twigging 'don't be caught on the sofa'. A crate or a playpen would do the trick; just pop her in there when you go out of the room.

Advertisement