Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked out of online banking

Options
  • 05-08-2015 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

For some reason Ive been locked out of my online banking. 
    I cant figure out how to resolve it either.
    It just gives me a load of phone numbers that seem useless as no option I choose gets me to speak to a person or has anything to do with online banking.
    Any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Liveray wrote: »
    It just gives me a load of phone numbers that seem useless as no option I choose gets me to speak to a person or has anything to do with online banking.
    Any ideas??
    Hi Liveray,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

If you would like to contact a representative in BOI Direct on 0818 365 365, they will be happy to assist you.

They are available from 8am to Midnight, Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

If there is anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate in contacting us again.

Have a good day.

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Liveray

Any ideas??
    Hi Liveray,

If you would like to contact a representative in BOI Direct on 0818 365 365, they will be happy to assist you.

They are available from 8am to Midnight, Monday to Friday and 9am Saturday and Sunday.

If there is anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate in contacting us again.

Have a good day.

Helen
    Ive tried phoning, I can't seem to press the right buttons to talk to talk to a representative...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Any ideas??
    Hi Liveray,

They are available from 8am to Midnight, Monday to Friday and 9am Saturday and Sunday.

Have a good day.

Helen
    Ive tried phoning, I can't seem to press the right buttons to talk to talk to a representative...
    Hi Liveray,

When you ring 0818 365 365 please select option 1 and then the star *and a representative will assist you.

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Liveray

thanks. all sorted now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

thanks. all sorted now
    Glad to hear this Liveray, thanks for letting us know. 

If we can help with any other query, please let us know. 

Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement